Thursday, February 2, 2012

SCHNIBBLE PARADE

Have you had a chance to look at the Parade of Quilts on Sherri's and Sinta's blogs?  OMG, the Full House quilts are so adorable!  I know I have more houses in my future, they are super, stinkin', cute!!

They announced the pattern for February. It is   i.s.t.h.


Very classic Lemoyne Star blocks.  In a non traditional setting.  I love it!

I have the patterns on order, so I haven't read them.  Are we going to be doing inset piecing?  I kind of doubt it.  I love the pieced sashing.   

What does the i.s.t.h. stand for?  I am hoping that little secret is in the pattern.  Carrie loves a good story.  And with the number of patterns she has produced, a lot of the good names are already taken!

Today is Ground Hogs Day.  Do you celebrate?  I think that little stinker saw his shadow.  Six more weeks of winter.  If all of the days could be like yesterday, brisk, sunny, beautiful sunset, rain at night.  Camelot.  I will take another six weeks!  J

No comments: