Thursday, January 7, 2010

AND THE WINNER IS....



Drum roll please, the lovely hand model (Noel) has selected "Liz" as our winner! Congratulations Liz, you have won a $25.00 Gift Certificate to Keepsake Cottage. Please email me your address so I can pop it in the mail to you. (quilts4julie@verizon.net) . Thanks to all of you for your heart warming comments. This job is a labor of love, it's nice to get the "love" back. Fills up my cup.



Today as most of our country is covered in snow and ice, it is a partially sunny day here in the Pacific NW. I feel so alive and ready to start new projects. The last 2 days I spent in Portland visiting with my father and his wife. They are planning new adventures, including a tour of Historic Jacksonville, OR on Segways! Yep, that's my Daddy! Always trying something new, always wanting to learn and explore. I believe we could all learn a lesson from him. Have fun, learn something new every day, discover and teach others. He will be 79 this year. He met his wife 7 years ago, snowshoeing. They are a darling couple. I hope I am starting new projects and discovering new things when I am their ages.

1 comment:

Cathy said...

Congrats Liz - Lucky you :)
Happy Shopping
Cheers
Cathy