Thursday, January 21, 2010

BACK TO NATURE


I love starting a new project! I thought I would share this one with you. Last summer I saw the art work for this fabric collection and new Block of the Month project. I thought it was pretty, and that it would have a lot of appeal. Traditional pieced blocks in warm colors. As with so many fabric lines I order them, and then they slip away until months later when they are delivered by Rob, my UPS guy. A kit for this quilt has been sitting in my office since before Christmas. It was packaged nicely, in a canvas tote bag. It wasn't until I pulled the fabric out of the tote, that I remembered how much I loved it.
That was on Tuesday, now I have completed the 1st 2 blocks of this quilt, and I am excited to continue on. I will hang each block in the shop until I am ready to put the whole top together. We will start the BOM program in February, sign up soon, I think this one will sell out fast.
Go to www.wingandaprayerdesign.com to see the completed quilt, Back to Nature. J

1 comment:

Lisa D. said...

That is really pretty! The fabrics are much prettier than the pattern picture.