Monday, January 18, 2010

THERE'S AN APP FOR THAT!

Are you an iPhone user? C & T Publishing now has a new Quick & Easy Quilt Block Tool app. You can download it on your iPhone or your iPod touch. There are over 100 quilt blocks built in with fingertip access to patterns and yardage calculations! Way Cool!

I don't use the iPhone, but my BFF does, and she downloaded it on Friday, and we played with it at dinner Friday night. If your local Quilt Shop can't help you with yardage (they should all be skilled with a calculator and 'public math'), you can help yourself!

Didn't you love a Pink Princess phone? My dad was a phone company man, and I had a little pink princess key chain. Loved that thing! J

1 comment:

Liz said...

I looked up quilt apps when I got my iPhone last February - none! All I could find was a knitting one where you could track your rows! Thanks for the heads up I'll give it a try.