Friday, May 6, 2011

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!


If I was going to send each of you a bouquet of flowers for Mother's Day, I think this would be it!  Beautiful flowers in a wonderful covered casserole.  What an amazing gift that would be!  And, yes, they would be pink.  I love pink.  I was just reading a blogpost by Rachel Ashwell http://www.rachelashwellshabbychic.com/
where she said 'I am taking pink to heaven with me.'  I now have an official girl crush.  Rachel is a new fabric designer for P&B.  I can't wait to see her line, shabby chic and pink. 

I hope you each have something wonderful planned to celebrate the day.

 When my boys were young, they would let me take as many pictures of them as I wanted on Mother's Day.  It is all I have ever wanted.  Just my boys, and the memory of their smiles.  Just look at those grins!  Now, every time they are together, they tease me about taking the 'Christmas Card picture'.  This was from 2 years ago.  All as tall as men, but still my boys.



This is my Mama.  She has been gone since 1998.  I still love and miss her everyday.  Hug your kids and your Mom's, it's the best of both worlds. J

1 comment:

Kelly Ann said...

great looking guys....and you Mom was a beauty...xoxo