Friday, May 13, 2011

SCHOOL HOUSE and SAMPLE SPREE

Yesterday was a long, fun filled day.  We started with a lecture at 8 am, had school house sessions from 10 until 6, and went to Sample Spree from 8 until 10.  I could hardly fall asleep last night, there were so many wonderful thoughts zipping around in my head.

I thought you would like to see a few of the treasures we bought at Sample Spree, or as my friend Melisa calls it 'Trample Spree'.

The lighting in the hotel room is not the best, but just use your imagination, and you will find it all wonderful.

Each year Moda designs bags that are just for Sample Spree.  This one has a vintage logo.  I love it!


Noel and I both bought these little lambs from Ann Sutton, of Bunny Hill.  We have patterns for Lollipop to ship home.  So, Sweet!


 This Birthday Cup Cake wool candle mat is so precious.  You could use it for years, on every one's special day.  The sprinkles are french knots. 


This little table topper uses a focus fabric in the center, and then 1 1/2" strips around.  One of my favorite fabric collections, Charlevoix. 

The market is packed with great ideas.  Lunch is over, we need to get back to 'work'.  J

1 comment:

Bridgidk said...

OMG!!! There are sooo many adorable cute things coming soon!!!
But I have a question, what pattern did you iuse to make that octagon table topper? I HAVE to make one of those. Inquiring minds need to know. Thanks for the info!!!!