Sunday, May 16, 2010

Blogging From Quilt Market


Quilt Market is next week! This year it is in a great city, Minneapolis. As you can see they are ready for us! Especially one of my favorite bloggers, PamKittyMorning! That girl loves any thing with a cherry on it.
Pam will be blogging each day from market, and so will I. If you click on her adorable radio on my side bar, you can follow all of the other designers, shop owners and stunt sewers. You will be in the 'know'. I will be catching up with old friends and making new ones. Looking for the newest tools. Admiring beautiful quilts. I plan to share this all with YOU!
My adventure starts on Tuesday! Follow along. J

2 comments:

PamKittyMorning said...

I do love cherries! See you at quilt market. Minnesota is great and I can't wait to get there.

Pam said...

Have fun! Can't wait to see the goodies in your shop when you get back...