Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Frustration

It's Wednesday, and I had hoped to show you a few pictures of Vintage Notions from my collection. Due to technical difficulties, I am not able to. Sometimes, my printer does not want to load photos from my camera. The fact that I even know that a printer can do this is pretty amazing to me. Figuring out why, is a total mystery. It worked on Monday. But, not today!


I have a really cute little pink laptop at home. I know she will do the work for me. I love that sweet little thing, and she works like a charm.


For now you can enjoy this picture from the Pioneer Woman!


This is how I feel when I can't make things work the way I want them to. Have a lovely evening, and hopefully the cute little things I had hoped to show you today will be up by tomorrow. J

No comments: